Hi,

   I am creating a SOAP/WS-management client to talk to an existing web
service.  The existing web service requires NTLM or Kerberos
authentication.  How do I plugin my authentication code to the axis
client to negotiate authentication at the HTTP level?

In detail.

 I have existing code that can do NTLM authentication in a share library
on linux.

 I have a SOAP/WS-management client that needs to utilize this library
to do NTLM authentication at the HTTP level.

 How do I put my code into the axis client to do the authentication?

Thanks

Kevin