From: Supun Kamburugamuva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 11/7/2008 9:40 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Adding additional authentication mechanism to a axis c client
application

Not familiar with NTLM. Is that a transport level auth mechanism or soap
level auth mechanism? AFAIK kerboros is a SOAP level auth mechanism. To
support kerboros authentication [1] needs to be implemented at the Rampart/C
level.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16788/wss-v1.1-spec-os-KerberosTokenProfile.pdf

--