Hi all,

Srinath Perera wrote:
Eran any possibiltiy to complete functionality (even though it is
tiny) for the alpha and do not add new functionality (big or small) in
following releases, beta or final.

Well, I don't think we will add more functionality. Remember we have plugable databinding which we have now too. The db stuff I was talking about is yet another data binding as far as the Axis2 is concerned. So no new functionality, only new options and/or improvements.
I am getting feeling of what world think (anticipate) about Axis2, and
belive me it must be sound ...........and if it is rest will be
history.

I think we all are concerned abt it.
I am bit worried about performance? did anybody does a profile? (if
you have a profile let us try to do brainstrom where the bottlenecks
will be)

Yeah, Sanka and Chamil are working on that. You know I'm highly concern abt performance and memory a lot. I prefer to do that before next release (beta, say). But for Alpha I think we are ok. We have a small idea with Dennis' information published earlier.
Anyway, I remember once u promised to do some profiling during one of the chats ;-) . If you can do it please go ahead

-- Chinthaka.
Srinath