I'd like to add a bit more to this:

(1) Instead of axis2.jar for the base jar, how about axis2-core.jar?

(2) Can we also plan on importing the various axis2-{foo}-{version}.jar
files into ibiblio? Then anyone (e.g., Synapse) who wants a specific
version of the axis2 core, simply puts a dependency on the right jars
and they have it.

Sanjiva.