De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<br>
Recibido: 10/01/2006 21:10<br>
Para: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org><br>
Asunto: Re:
GCJ<br>
I don't know about GCJ and the server functionality specifically, but the client code works nicely with GNU Classpath 0.19
(tested under IKVM).&nbsp; I would suspect that most of Axis would work nicely as well.<br><br>I wouldn't recommend it without some fairly
thorough testing, but the technology there is maturing quite rapidly.
<<a href="" href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left:
gcj? Since there is no support for it, and it is not perfect!
com</a><br>
</a> <<a href="" href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED] "
compile axis with gcj? And, if so, where can I find these libs?
the addressee. The information<br>contained in this message is confidential and<br>
may constitute inside or non-public
use of such<br>information is strictly prohibited and may be
U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, Rápido, Fiable.