Hello everyone,

My name is Brian, and I plan to do some work on Axis2. I have spent that past few weeks going through the code in order to find my way around, and I am now ready to get started. I was looking at the Addressing support, and I saw a comment in the module.xml file that stated that the fault handling for Addressing has not been done yet, so I thought that I might start there.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you find the time to do it again?