Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
Folks, there's going to be a big group of Axis2 and Synapse guys from
WSO2 at ApacheCon Europe in June. Would others be interested in getting
together for some f2f/hacking work at the hackathon?
I think it'd be mighty useful.

Maybe, I'm flying in to dublin on tuesday morning, and have my little soap stack to do interop testing with. I've been busy tracking down problems with axis1.x and muse this week; if I send it an empty wsa:messageID header it throws a runtime exception. Empty WS-A headers are not in the spec, but its painful to track down interop problems by getting the stack traces from remote endpoints.

-steve