Hi folks,

Just wondering where we are in terms of development on the axis2 / woden
integration for the interop event, and what is there left to do?
I know that one or two contributors are already actively working on this.

I think that a good minimal demonstration for the interop event would be to
send a client request to an in-out axis2 service with a wsdl2.0
description,
ensure that the SOAP message is correctly interpreted and the appropriate
response message generated and dispatched.
(Deserialization is a TBD but from earlier discussion on the list doesnt
seem to be specifically needed for the interop demonstration)

To that end, I am keen to help on any aspect of the interop work (primarily
from the Woden side), such as architecture, code or test
creation/execution:
Where are the gaps (if any) and how can I help?

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo