Should a JIRA issue be opened for this work ?

The JAX-WS module requires SwA support for interacting with legacy (non-MTOM) webservices.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
Apache Axis2 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
512-838-5115 (IBM TL 678-5115)
Inactive hide details for "Paul Fremantle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Paul Fremantle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "Paul Fremantle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          07/20/2006 06:54 AM

          Please respond to
          axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED], "axis-dev@ws.apache.org" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject

Re: [Axis2] Importance of SwA (Need Your Feedback)

Couldn't we add a flag to MTOM attachments OMText which simply says
don't include the XOP. In other words, you create a standard MTOM
attachment but there is no reference in the XML.

Paul

On 7/20/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sanjiva,
>
> We handle recieving SwA attachments. We don't have support for sending them.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 7/20/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 05:14 +0600, Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> > > Agreed. We need to do something to serialize the NON-MTOM attachments
> > > in the MsgContxt attachments object.
> >
> > I thought we did this .. Dims, didn't u put some stuff to store an
> > unreferenced attachment in the MC??
> >
> > Sanjiva.

> --
> Davanum Srinivas :