This time, i am the culprit. I broke the build. The check-in in
question is this:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=430406

I'll try to fix it in another hour or so OR worst case revert it.

thanks,
dims

On 8/11/06, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I can see Axis2 build is failing and I know Dims is working on that. But
I can see some commits going on, even when the build is failing.

I think we have a good practice not to commit anything when the build is
failing. So please make sure you don't commit when build is failing or
in other words test the whole build by "maven clean jar -o" before
committing your code to any module.

One problem if you do not adhere to this is that the job of the person
whose gonna fix the build will become more and more harder if he gets
more commits.

A humble request.

Thanks,
Chinthaka