Ok,  I have added the following disclaimer to the new classes:

 * DISCLAIMER: This is intended as a TEMPORARY solution ONLY.
 * A more permanent solution will involve changes to the description hierarchy to handle
 * services with multiple ports/endpoints.  When the permanent
 * solution is available this class may no longer be supported.
 *

I have attached Disclaimer_patch.txt to JIRA-965, which contains the addition of the disclaimer to WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java and WSDL20ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java.

Thanks,
Lori.

Lori Van Gulick
WebSphere Development
IBM Austin
(512) 838-7929

"Davanum Srinivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/17/2006 07:42 AM

Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
[Axis2] Review API changes for r431798 (Re: [Axis2][VOTE] handling WSDL's multiple services/ports (JIRA-965))

Sanjiva,

If the concern is about "API Change" Please *review* the API change:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/~dims/r431798/newdocs/changes.html

Please note that there are outstanding issue for multiple services in
wsdl. We have to start somewhere...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-352

We can put a big disclaimer on the 2 new classes which will serve the
purpose if dissuading folks who may try to use it. Other than that, it
looks ok to me.

thanks,
dims