Jaliya Ekanayake wrote:
Yes, we can do this using one-way messages.
However, when we use axis2 client inside a container we don't need to use the replyTo generated by axis2, rather we can use the endpoint that is already there.
How can we do this?

You need to register a new TransportListener from whatever the container you are in. For example, if you are running Axis2 inside jetty, then you need to register jetty listener as your http transport listener (you will have to implement the TransportListener on that). Axis2 will ask from the transport listener for an EPR, given a service name.

-- Chinthaka