Hi Chamikara, thanks for the clarification.

I am however, a little confused...

I've always associated the RM polling with use of the HTTP back
channel and yet you're trying to support RM polling when the user has
explicitly decided to use separate connections: when
options.isUseSeparateListener() returns true.

If RM polling works when this property is not set then it seems pretty
reasonable to me to say that "RM polling only works when you've
configured your ServiceClient to not use separate connections"

How does that sound? Am I missing something?
David