Hi,

AxisServelet#init(ServletConfig config);

Line 309 --> 312 ; ServletConfig has been set, thus, ServletContext is available.

Saminda

On 10/11/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Its late here so I'll take a look tomorrow. In the meantime, the
reason why this wasn't caught is because I'm not sure how to get a
ServletContext from our testing environment or if its even possible.
There are tests for the non-servlet container config. If someone knows
how to test the former case please post to the list. I've been mostly
focused on the latter lately, ie, non-servletContext config inside the
AAR.

Thanks for catching that Rajith.

Robert