On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 06:37 -0700, Bill Nagy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you have a service, (A), deployed into the runtime and you want to
> invoke either it or another service with the same WSDL, (A'), from that
> runtime, should you (1)not be passing (A)'s AxisService into the
> ServiceClient and always creating a new one to represent the client or
> (2)is AxisService.isClientSide() untrustworthy (i.e. will it sometimes
> return false even if you are a requestor -- a fact of reusing the
> AxisService from a deployed service?  Thanks.

I'm confused (as usual :-)). The scenario is that there's a *service* A
with its AxisService AS-A. Now you want to invoke that service right?

If so the AxisService for the client is different from the AxisService
for the service. Remember the direction of the operations? So you'll
have another AxisService AS-AC which is like AS-A except the operations
are reversed (and bindings different etc.). So if you do
AS-A.isClientSide() it should return false and AS-AC.isClientSide()
should return true.

Am I missing a link?

Sanjiva.