From what I can understand, the empty string is deliberate. The service is supposed to call the correct operation for the supplied message. The SOAP documentation lists SOAPAction as required, but may be "" if no additional message routing information is required.

wsdl file:
http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/WSDL/xmlvend-full-2.0.wsdl

xsd files:
http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/Schema/xmlvend-base-2.0.xsd
http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/Schema/xmlvend-revenue-2.0.xsd
http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/Schema/xmlvend-meter-2.0.xsd

Example request message:
(attached in t.pl)

Thanks,
Justin

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
I think here the problem is that this wsdl (http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/WSDL/xmlvend-full-2.0.wsdl <http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/WSDL/xmlvend-full-2.0.wsdl>) has an empty string as soapaction (i.e. soapaction = "")
and it is document type.

Can you attached the two requests generated by the axis2 and .net client?

I could not generate the client/server since I could not find the location for the .xsd files.

Thanks
 Amila