+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 1/31/07, Thilina Gunarathne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,
       I would like to propose Isuru Eranga Suriarachchi as an Apache
Axis2/java committer.

       Isuru started with improving and contributing to Axis2
documentation. Later he implemented JSON support for Axis2  and has
been adding more and more features. I  am confident that he will
contribute to more and more areas in Axis2. His knowledge  on Axiom &
Axis2 (Specially the transport layers) would help us a lot in the
future.

Following are his contributions so far,
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=Isuru+Eranga+Suriarachchi&q=b

Here is my vote: +1