Here's my +1.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

"Thilina Gunarathne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
31/01/2007 12:00
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

"Axis developer list" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[Vote][Axis2] Isuru Eranga Suriarachchi as a committer

Hi All,
       I would like to propose Isuru Eranga Suriarachchi as an Apache
Axis2/java committer.

       Isuru started with improving and contributing to Axis2
documentation. Later he implemented JSON support for Axis2  and has
been adding more and more features. I  am confident that he will
contribute to more and more areas in Axis2. His knowledge  on Axiom &
Axis2 (Specially the transport layers) would help us a lot in the
future.

Following are his contributions so far,
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=Isuru+Eranga+Suriarachchi&q=b

Here is my vote: +1