Hi,

On 3/8/07, Jeremy Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 07/03/07, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yep I guess. If CPL is really an issue for some people maybe we should
> prompt IBM to donate as promised and Woden to build a version of
> WSDL4J too.

Although this is draft [1], it indicates CPL is ok to ship in binary
form (with conditions)

[1] http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

Yes, I also think it should be fine, and having a CPL dependency in
axis2 and woden is certainly no problem in general.

For some reason (don't ask me) the legal department of my customer has
banned the use of CPL dependencies. I'd however want to use axis2 and
I'm trying to figure out how to best resolve this problem. How
critical the wsdl4j dependency is for axis2, i.e. what features would
I miss if I just removed the library? My use case is accessing an
existing SOAP endpoint.

BR,

Jukka Zitting