From: anup bansal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 3:39 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with the namespace prefix in Axis

Hi All,

Has anyone never faced this problem before?

I debugged the Axis 1.4 code and found that during serialization of the
input

received, (Client respone handler), the URIs are mapped to default
namespace prefix values and the original prefixes received with the
mesages are ignored.

Is there a way to get around this and make Axis use the same prefixes as
recevied? Can I set some prameter in my client-config.wsdd to disable
this?

I have already tried the "enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" property
but it too does not work?

Please help me.. Its really very urgent.

Thanks & regards,

Anup

Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        As long as the prefix maps to the correct namespace URI, the
messages
        are semantically identical. Your handler should be to handle any
        prefix string.

        Anne