Hello Aldrin,

Apologies, I have got the name wrong. It should be something like
axis2-kernel-1.2.jar

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 28/05/2007 06:19:39:

> Hi Brian
>
> I couldn?t find  kernel.jar in my lib folder.
>
> Thanks And Regards
> Smitha Aldrin

org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.invoke(
> > > AddressingInHandler.java:95)
> > >       at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
> > >       at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
> > >       at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.
> > receiveFault(AxisEngine.java:354)
> > >       at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
> > > OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
> > >       at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(

741598.