Hi Axis2 developers,

I am interested to know the axis2 roadmap, I could not find this
information on the Axis2 web site. I am particularly interested in the
following:
1. Support for Spring based configuration.
2. Support for JAX-WS 2.1.
3. Jetty and/or Grizzly based HTTP transports for Axis2.
4. If Axis2 will ever provide full duplex streaming support (I can read
the input stream via XMLStreamReader in my handler class but can't write
to the output stream while processing XML events).

Appreciate your answers.

thanx
-yogen

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.