Hi Dims,

First of all thank you very much for all the hard work you did specially
in Axis2 dev and user list. You helped a lot for both users and
developers. I will never forget the help I got from you when I was stuck
with Axis2 releases.  Not only that you helped us lot by fixing issues
very quickly moving the project into the the correct path . Irrespective
of whether I agree with or not with your decision I am will wish you all
the best and hoping to see you active again in the list.

Thanks
Deepal