Hi Dims,
We already miss you a lot !!

Thanks a lot for all the support given in various projects (to me as
well as to the overall community). Many things would not have been
possible if you were not there.

I can't ever forget the help you have given specifically to the Axis2
1.1 release, by effectively changing your life style to work in synch
in my time (we were on opposite sides of the world at that time).

Hope you will be back in action soon... All the best !.

Thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com