Hi Andrew,

1.Why do you want to put them "inside" Axis2?
Until convinced otherwise, I am not sure whether we need to add those
interop tests to main build. And also why can not you host that in your
end? That question is somewhat related to Q1.

2. Where do you want to put them? There is a module inside Axis2, which
of course is used to test widely used WSDLs. If you really want, the
best place is it.

Some of our Axis2 devs worked inter-operating with other platforms also,
but we never thought of putting them "inside" Axis2. So why do you think
we should put those Websphere specific examples inside Axis2?

Please help us to understand the above concerns.

Thanks,
Chinthaka