If you really want to have hardcoded endpoints etc. then the solution is to host those samples somewhere and have some automated execution of those against Axis2 nightly builds.

Its not acceptable to commit into the ASF repo some code that is only designed to work against some WebSphere samples. (Is this an IBM question or a 3rd party who wants to do it? Sorry I don't recognize your name and you didn't use an @ibm.com email.)

Sanjiva.

Andrew Das wrote:
Hi David,
Thanks for the quick response. The samples we intend to add are specifically designed and customized for WebSphere services. I am not certain the current Axis2 samples will work. Additionally, I can foresee future changes to the WebSphere sample clients based on API/spec changes, so mucking with the Axis2 samples would not be a good idea. Finally, our endpoints will be hardcoded and we need to have enough flexibility to change those in the future.

Not sure if my response helped. As I mentioned earlier, we are looking for the best way to accomplish WebSphere interoperability. Therefore I am open to new suggestions if it will help us integrate with Axis2 and satisfy our goals.

Thanks.