hi glen,

I am agreeing with you for the two features you have mentioned. And also As
I remember these two features
were there in the list that came up after last Apache Con hacathon. So there
were no objections for this
features.

But for the moment since axis2 do not have these features the only option
Nandana have is to edit the axis2.xml. So lets allow him to continue with
this change and later it can be changed once those features are there.

thanks,
Amila.