Asankha and all synapse-devs,

It seems like the axis2 community is neutral about this. AFAIK, axis2
does not display anything if you browse to the exact service path
using a browser (GET request on service path), and their also having a
?info filter and it displays the service information.

I think it is better to go with the ?info filter to display the
service information for synapse. If no body objects I will take it as
confirmed.

Now the problem is what do we display on the service path if the user
has not specified any thing (I am going to add a configuration point
where the user can configure what to display on the service path, it
can be wsdl, service info or any thing that exists as a filter).

Axis2 does not handle this request; and the web container on which
axis2 is deployed (eg: tomcat) throws an error on browsing to the
service path which is not acceptable at least for synapse :) IMHO.
WDYT? Shall we take it as service information or else wsdl?

Thanks,
Ruwan