> Hi Nandana!
>
> Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
>> Hi Devs,
>>        Rampart is in the process of providing security in the fault
>> flows.  In order to do that,
>> we need to introduce security phase in to out fault flow. It is
>> already there in the in fault flow.
>> so the axis2.xml have to modified to include,
>>
>>     <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow">
>>         <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
>>         <phase name="OperationOutFaultPhase"/>
>>         <phase name="RMPhase"/>
>>         <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
>>         <phase name="MessageOut"/>
>>         *<phase name="Security"/>*
>>     </phaseOrder>
>
> I'd much rather that we bit the bullet and finally got dynamic phase
> deployment working.  It is ridiculous to keep changing our default
> axis2.xml (think about how many already deployed versions there are,
> and even how many copies we have floating around in our tests etc)
> when the whole point of Modules is that they should "drop in" to your
> system and require minimal, if any, configuration.  I'm up for taking
> point on this, and should hopefully be able to get started soon.
>
> That said, I also think we should dispense with Fault Flows as has
> been discussed a few times.
The argument was to remove only the on-fault flow not the
out-fault-flow. If we are going to remove out-fault-flow we need to
discuss some more about that. In the meantime we need to keep in mind
that Axis2 is in production and people do not like to do this kind of
changes. So I would rather like to keep what we have as it is.

-Deepal