Hi Amila:

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
    So it seems like you could get the same effect for now by explaining in
    the Rampart documentation how to change the axis2.xml in the correct way
    - or even including a sample.

    Make sense?  (note I'm not saying -1, just trying to understand)

yes I got your point. But rampart trunk depends on the Axis2-SNAPSHOT and they need to change the
axis2 default xml in order to pass the test cases.
When we do a change locally we need to commit it to the repository soon. These test cases can not be committed util we change the axis2 default xml.

Hm - really? Why can't Rampart simply use a custom axis2.xml with the new Phase at the root of their test repository?

--Glen