Hi Dims,
Ok, So where can I find these features that will be included. I am not that
familiar with the spec, but currently looking in to it.
I am +1 on adding extra key/value pairs in services.xml , but aren't that
violates the TCK compliance.  I mean having additional  configurations to
the  Axis2 for deployment.

Thanks
Lahiru