> With current MessageBuilders/MessageFormatters they build/format requests
> based on content-type. I'm not too familiar with the fault message flow in
> Axis2 (Will have a look on that and get back)  But why arn't we allowing the
> corresponding builder/formatter to format faults too?

Exactly. That was the next question I was thinking of raising. If we can
support multiple formats for input and output messages, faults will be
special kind of input or output message.

> If that was the case I think this problem would not occur. Looks like the
> fundemental problem lies in there.

Yep !!

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada