Good Morning All-

we really need to know which classloader is loading that class before making
any kind of recommendation
BTW: Weblogic has a custom classLoader hierarchy available in
weblogic-application.xml
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/programming/classloading.html

glassfish has the ability to turn off parent first delegation with
delegate="false" attribute specification
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/docs/DG/beade.html

I raised this "specifying custom classloader options in Websphere" to IBM on
in a opinion poll
*Hopefully* the new IBM WAS will have this capability in 2009

Maybe Keith / Glen or Brian DePradine can weigh in when they get into their
office tommorrow am..
(although I think Keith and Glen will be in ApacheConUS in New Orleans starting
this week..)

HTH..Keep us apprised!
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.