Hello,

I am not sure what the solution is but you might want to try the forum at
[1]

[1] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=266

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 26/10/2008 14:21:11:

> Good Morning All-
>
> we really need to know which classloader is loading that class
> before making any kind of recommendation
> BTW: Weblogic has a custom classLoader hierarchy available in
> weblogic-application.xml
> http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/programming/classloading.html
>
> glassfish has the ability to turn off parent first delegation with
> delegate="false" attribute specification
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/docs/DG/beade.html
>
> I raised this "specifying custom classloader options in Websphere"
> to IBM on  in a opinion poll
> *Hopefully* the new IBM WAS will have this capability in 2009
>
> Maybe Keith / Glen or Brian DePradine can weigh in when they get
> into their office tommorrow am..
> (although I think Keith and Glen will be in ApacheConUS in New
> Orleans starting this week..)
>
> HTH..Keep us apprised!
> Martin Gainty
> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the
> official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential
> nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other
> than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
> contained within this transmission.
>

> > Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:55:34 -0700
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: Axis2 JMSListener on Websphere
> >

> > Hi mgainty,
> >
> > Actually that is my jmsContext.xml. I also trying my luck
> > on JSF forum
> > ( http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5342580)
> > and spring forum
> > ( http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?p=209833#post209833)

> > And so far Nabble has been the only helpful forum, thanks to people
like
> > andreas and you.
> >
> > I will try the JAVA_OPTIONS you suggestion and see what happens.
Thanks!

> > But any pointers on what is going on?
> >
> > The QCFs are created fine with parent classsloader first but with
parent
> > last everything is messed up.
> >

> > mgainty wrote:
> > >

> > > as andreas mentioned we need to determine which CL *server
classloader or
> > > application classloader is loading the class
> > > assuming you're using Spring ConnectionFactories..can we see your
> > > jmsContext.xml it should look something like:
> > >
> > > <bean id="appJmsGateway"
class="com.newwave.apps.ehrds.jms.AppJmsGateway">
> > > <property name="appRequestJmsTemplate" ref="appRequestJmsTemplate"
/>

> > > <property name="appResponseJmsTemplate" ref="appResponseJmsTemplate"
/>

> > > <property name="appRequestQueue" ref="appRequestQueue" />
> > >
> > > <property name="appResponseQueue" ref="appResponseQueue" />
> > >
> > > </bean>
> > >
> > > <!-- REQUEST JMS TEMPLATES -->
> > >
> > > <bean id="appRequestJmsTemplate"
> > > class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
> > >
> > > <property name="connectionFactory" ref="appRequestQCF" />
> > >
> > > </bean>
> > >
> > > <!-- RESPONSE JMS TEMPLATES -->
> > >
> > > <bean id="appResponseJmsTemplate"
> > > class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
> > >
> > > <property name="connectionFactory" ref="appResponseQCF" />
> > >
> > > </bean>
> > >
> > > <!--Connection Factories -->
> > >
> > > <!--REQUEST -->
> > >
> > > <jee:jndi-lookup id="appRequestQCF" jndi-name="jms/appRequestQCF"
> > > resource-ref="true" />
> > >
> > > <!--- RESPONSE -->
> > >
> > > <jee:jndi-lookup id="appResponseQCF" jndi-name="jms/appResponseQCF"
> > > resource-ref="true" />
> > >
> > > <!--Request Destinations i.e. Queues -->
> > >
> > > <jee:jndi-lookup id="appRequestQueue"
jndi-name="jms/appRequestQueue"
> > > resource-ref="true" />
> > >
> > > <!--Response Destinations i.e. Queues -->
> > >
> > > <jee:jndi-lookup id="appResponseQueue"
jndi-name="jms/appResponseQueue"
> > > resource-ref="true" />
> > >

> > > This sounds like a classloader order problem did you try placing
> > > -Dibm.cl.verbose=ClassToTrace MainClass in your JAVA_OPTS e.g.
> > > java -Dibm.cl.verbose=ClassToTrace
> > > com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionFactoryFactory -jar bootstrap.jar
> > > http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-dclp1/
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Martin
> > > Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> > > Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the
official
> > > business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature
and
> > > Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
intended
> > > recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
within
> > > this transmission.

com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionFactoryFactory

Error
Exception

This

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>