Hi Asankha:

Asankha Perera wrote:
         * WS-Commons Transports
The WS-Commons transports should not belong to an Axis2 TLP - as it has a life of its own and is heavily used by Synapse - probably even more than by Axis2! Shall I edit the proposal directly to remove this?

Does Synapse call these transports directly *outside* an Axis2 code path? I was under the impression that even within Synapse the transports are still used as Axis2 plugins and called via Axis2 code... if that's the case, then IMO they should in fact live with Axis2 (because like the Modules, they're components that are only usable within the Axis2 framework). Separate component, independent release schedules just like in commons, but I do think if we're going to restructure we should take the opportunity to put all the Axis2-specific stuff together.

If I'm mistaken, and indeed Synapse DOES call transports directly outside of the Axis2 code path, then I think it's somewhat less clear cut and we should discuss.

Thanks,
--Glen