Glen,

Synapse uses the transport through Axis2. My point of view has always
been that it makes sense to have the transports in a separate project
(-> independent release cycle) but that the most natural solution
would be as a subproject of Axis2, so I completely agree with you on
that point.

Andreas

PS: Glen, can you add a "Transports" component for WSCOMMONS and check
my access rights in JIRA (I'm not yet in the right group for
WSCOMMONS)?