Note that there will possibly be changes needed on axis2 side as well.
One another criteria is to make sure we don't break any tests in
existing Axis2 harness.

When we get to that point, we need to run end-to-end test with axis2
client <-> axis2 server with mutiple payload sizes.

Until then, i'd support the new code as an option. Not the default.

thanks,
dims