Glen Daniels wrote:
Jarek Gawor wrote:
So sounds like we agree on moving the http module back to Axis2 and
leaving transport base where it is (after fixing the utility classes
dependency). What about tcp and local? Should we move it or leave it
where it is? Do Axis2 users expect local and/or tcp transports to be
installed by default?

Also, I'd really like to get 1.5 out the door ASAP, it's lingered way too
long already.  So whatever solution gets us there soonest with consensus is
the one I'll be happy with.
I think we have consensus now.. move http and local back to Axis2 transports. That allows you to release minor bug fix versions of these separately if required as well

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera