+1

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Glen Daniels wrote:
Greetings, everyone.

A bunch of us here at ApacheCon were talking about the Axis2 TLP idea, and
how to move this forward in the simplest and most effective way.  We came up
with *exactly* the same structure that we had proposed a year ago. :)  So,
having only altered the page in order to remove a step (the promotion of
WS-Commons sub-sub-projects to WS subprojects - this isn't really necessary
as we can still decide what to do about each sub-sub-project individually
later), I'd like to bring the following proposal up for a VOTE of the Web
Services PMC.  If this passes, I plan to submit this resolution to the board
as soon as possible.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Proposals/Axis2TLPProposal

Note that I added just the first few people in the current PMC roster as
examples.  I also nominated myself as the Axis2 chair for now - if anyone
else would like to volunteer to do this, please let me know.  Eventually I'd
like to drop one or the other PMC chair role, but for now I'm OK doing both.

So if you would, please:

1) VOTE
2) Add yourself to the list of project members on the wiki page if you are an
existing PMC member and would like to be on the new Axis2 PMC

Here is my +1 for this proposal.

Thanks,
--Glen