Sounds good! However, why do you need a StompMessageReceiver? You should
only need a listener, a sender, a message formatter and a message builder.
The listener and the message builder combine to deliver a MessageContext
into the AxisEngine and in the other direction the sender and formatter
write one to the wire.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/