Hi Dunith,

So the StompMessageReceiver doesn't implement the MessageReceiver interface,
right? Please rename it to StompPacketListener.

+1 for attaching the code to commons (at least for the moment). First create
a JIRA under the WSCOMMONS project and attach the patch.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Amila Suriarachchi <
amilasuriarach...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Dunith Dhanushka <duni...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Many thanks in advance for your feedback Dr. Sanjiva.
>>
>> This is regarding the *StompMessageReceiver. *Actually this not a kind of
>> any ordinary *MessageReceivers* in the Axis2 core ( unlike
>> RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver and  RPCMessageReceiver). StompMessageReceiver
>> is a listener or a thread that is waiting for a incoming Stomp packet from
>> the broker. I'll rename it as *StompPacketListener*.
>>
>> In order to facilitate multiple brokers, there can be several
>> StompPacketListener instances and they all share a same worker thread pool
>> which is initialized by the StompListener. When a packet is arrived from a
>> particular broker, it will be dispatched by the appropriate *
>> StompPacketListener*.
>>
>> I delegated the message formatting and building responsibility to the *
>> StompPacketListener* so that I could eliminate the need of a message
>> formatter and builder.
>>
>> For a understanding about this transport, I published a blog post
>> illustrating the component architecture. You can visit there using
>> this<http://wp.me/p9Njt-1p>link.
>>
>> Currently, I've finished coding the transport and running tests on it. I
>> like to contribute my code into Axis2 code base. But I have no idea about
>> how to do it and what are the procedures I should follow.
>>

> Axis2 transports are actually at the commons transport[1] project. you can
> create your transport as another
> module and attach the code as a patch for here[2].
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>
> [1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/transport/
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS