Oops sorry i sent me message but i don't finish. Do you use the lazy
initialisation ? I
think no. So can you use it. The Hibernate Lazy mode will permit you
don't load all
the Hibernate graph in memory but just the necessary tables. When this
option is not aactivated Hibernate load all the table when there are
relationships between them.