So is there a way to make a Java Date/Calendar just interoperate with the .NET DateTime type whithout any of the sides to make any conversions? I understand that in .NET DateTime can be converted to a long but it represents "the number of 100-nanosecond intervals that have elapsed since 12:00 A.M., January 1, 0001"

Tim