Hi Sandeep,

There's an open source implementation of the WS-BPEL standard named
Twister. You can find more about it here:

http://www.smartcomps.org/twister

We're currently merging Twister with the Apache Incubator project
Agila (source is being moved to Agila's repository, documentation will
follow) so if you want more information I'd advise subscribing to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and checking current Twister site.

Twister-becoming-Agila-BPEL is not a BPELJ implementation though but
AFAIK BPELJ is just a proposal made by BEA and IBM and not a standard
(it's actually kind of breaking the WS-BPEL standard). I'd advise
sticking with BPEL as BPELJ has very little added value.

Cheers,

Matthieu Riou.