Anne,
    Thanks!

Frank

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
JAX-RPC is simply the programming API. JWSDP and Axis are SOAP
implementations, and JAX-RPC is the API you use to invoke SOAP
requests.

There are lots of other JAX-RPC implementations. Every J2EE V1.4
compliant app service includes an implementation of JAX-RPC (WAS 6,
WebLogic 8, Oracle 10g, JBoss, etc). In addition, Systinet and Cape
Clear support JAX-RPC.

Anne