Thanks Dan

My problem is this

Every call a client makes (the client can be anything vb, c# web app etc...) I need to check a token value within the soap header

Once i get the value my web service will validate it with a db table. The db table also holds an expiry date/time for the token value. The token value has 7 days until it expires. What i want to achieve is when the token value is checked with the db table and it has <= 60 minutes until it expires i want to throw up a message box to the client informing them the token has so miany minutes leff until it expires, do they want to renew it (yes/no button)

I've done this in my web serice
int answer = JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog(new JFrame(), message, title, JOptionPane.YES_NO_OPTION);

if (answer == JOptionPane.YES_OPTION)
{
// clicked yes
}
else if (answer == JOptionPane.NO_OPTION)
{
// clicked no
}

I've created a simple client to test this. The message displays correctly,. but what i'm finding is if i leave the message on the screen for a couple of minutes i get this error -

Thanks for any help