Hi ,

 Please Please  suggest me the possible solutions....I have been looking for it from past 2 weeks with out any definite solution...

I am assigned to convert an EJB packed as jar file in to web services ...my application server is weblogic...I started with servicegen utility in weblogic to convert the EJB to services but some of the methods in EJB has return type java.util.Map which is not supported by servicegen so i had to switch my plan to using Axis along with weblogic...

Is this possible with Axis+weblogic...I have gone through some tutorials where they explained how to use AXIS to convert java classes to web services but not about the EJBs that are packed in to jar files.Please point me to the tutorial if there is any...or please give me some clues to start with....Your Help is HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks

Chandu