From: "James Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: import schema to wsdl

I'm getting this error and am not sure how to fix it

wsdl2java:
     [echo] Using wsdl in WSDL2Java task...
     [java] WSDLException (at /definitions/message[1]/part):
faultCode=UNBOUND_P
REFIX: Unable to determine namespace of 'bf:bookFlightsRequest'.:

running this ant task

<java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="yes"
failonerror="true">
<classpath refid="projectClasspath" />
<arg value = "-o" />
<arg file = "${pathToService}" />
<arg value = "-d" />
<arg value = "Session" />
<arg value = "-s" />
<arg value = "-N
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/bookflights/flightbooking=${servicePackage}";
/>
<arg value = "-N
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/bookflights/wsdl=${servicePackage}"; />
<arg file = "${pathToService}/bookFlights.wsdl" />
</java>

--
Between the question and the answer lies free will