So I should just chang change types:bookFlightsRequest to types:bookFlights and
reflect this in the external schema, will I have to change <input
message="tns:bookFlightsReq" /> <input message="tns:bookFlights" /> also?

...heres the bit of the wsdl that would have to be changed...

<portType name="IBookFlightsPort">
                <operation name="bookFlights">
                        <input message="tns:bookFlightsReq" />
                        <output message="tns:bookFlightsResp" />
                </operation>
        </portType>

        <types>
                <xsd:schema
                        xmlns:xsd = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
                        elementFormDefault = "qualified"
                        targetNamespace =
"http://ie.tcd/taylorjw/flightbooking";>
                        <xsd:import namespace =
"http://ie.tcd/taylorjw/flightbooking";
schemaLocation="BookFlights.xsd"/>
                        <xsd:import namespace =
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; />

                </xsd:schema>
        </types>

        <message name="bookFlightsReq">
        <part name="parameters" element="types:bookFlightsRequest" />
        </message>

        <message name="bookFlightsResp">
            <part name="parameters" element="types:bookFlightsResponse" />
        </message>

--
Between the question and the answer lies free will
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Between the question and the answer lies free will