Hello All,

I've searched through the archives but there's so much overlapping of keywords I can't locate a specific thread that answers this question, so please forgive me if this has been covered before (and I'm sure it HAS, I just can't find where).

Is there some special reason why Axis uses the soapenc:Array type instead of just using minOccurrs/maxOccurs on a complex type (like .NET) on auto-generated wsdls?

I imagine there must be some fantastic reason and I'd love to know what it was/is.

Also is there any way to override this functionality?  I figured when I specified the dotnet_soapenc_fix that all the soapenc references would be subtracted from wsdl... But the soapenc:Array is still used...

Thanks,
-Clint